Friday, March 1, 2013

Reward System - FREE KIT

I have some awesome news for all my customers today. As a designer I am very blessed to have such an amazing customerbase and I wanted to give something back to you. I started thinking what I would love to get as a customer and came up with this idea: A reward system in the form of a FREE KIT! Let me explain how it works. For every purchase (starting at $2) at my store you can fill in this card with your transaction reference number (you can find this in your paypal e-mail). Once you get all the tags filled in (a total of $30) you e-mail me the completed card (in .jpeg) and the name of the kit you would like to receive. Simple right?
 
Here is the card:
 
And some more details for you:

- Save the card to your computer
- Fill out your reward card everytime you have qualifying purchase (using the transaction reference number found in your paypal e-mail)
- Also fill in the orders that you made in the past (starting from December 2012)
- Send me the completed card and the name of the kit you would like to receive
- I will verify the card and send you the links of the kit of your choice
- Once you've completed a card start with the next!

Some examples:

- If you buy for $2 from my store fill in one of the $2 tags
- If you buy for $4 from my store fill in one of the $4 tags or if they are full already two $2 tags using the same transaction reference number
- If you buy for $10 from my store fill in two of the $4 tags and one of the $2 tags using the same transaction reference number
- If you buy for $30 from my store fill in 5 of the $4 tags and 5 of the $2 tags using the same transaction reference number, send your completed card and the name of the kit you want to receive to scrappilyme@hotmail.com

If you have any questions about the reward system or any other questions e-mail me at scrappilyme@hotmail.com

I also have some other news. Scrappily Me is now at Pinterest. I have created a board with all Scrappily Me products so you can easily see them and a board with lots of inspiration from my CT team.

No comments:

Post a Comment